I'm a product developer working on sleuth.io
My tech stack of choice is Vue, TypeScript and Tailwind CSS.
I'm no stranger to backend languages like Python, Ruby, Elixir and SQL.
I care about the craft in general like testing and code reviews.
2020 Senior Software Developer – Celtra Inc., SF, NYC, Ljubljana
product Creative Management Platform
I've been working closely with a distributed product team and designers on new front-end centric features.
I was responsible for implementation and wider tech ownership (e.g. writing technical specifications).
- decision tree – UI and backend for building decision trees
- campaign explorer – UI for listing all creatives on single page
- implemented feed content system – backend to import and use dynamic feeds in creatives
- introduced Vue framework to our team (back in the 2015) and helped incorporating it into the codebase
- led a platform upgrade from PHP5 to PHP7
- started effort of client side testing
- bootstrapped end to end testing system to relieve QA team
2012 Software Developer – Astina d.o.o., Ljubljana
About Swiss Software consultancy
I worked on the Slovenian team (first 3 and later 6 people) in a satellite office of Astina AG. We worked on projects spanning from e-learning platforms to e-commerce sites and a custom CMS system. We were responsible for design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of software for our clients. In this job I got familiar with GitHub workflows, code reviews and pair programming.
2011 Software Developer – Parsek d.o.o., Ljubljana
About now Healthcare IT specialist, back then half Agency half Healthcare IT
2009 Software Developer – Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d., Ljubljana
About Insurance company
tech Java, JSF, jQuery
I worked in the claims department on partners application that managed all legal partner entities. This was a subsystem of a bigger Java EE application, we used the IBM DB2 database.
2007 Junior Software Developer – Abakus d.o.o., Kranj
About Oracle consultancy company
tech Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
I worked on a team that helped migrate an old retail system from terminal to web application using Oracle Forms.
coffee, music & web dev tools
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology